Troop Cookie Manager (TCM) Role
- Manages the troop cookie sale.
- Manages the troop finances in eBudde.
- Acts as the troop contact for additional cookie pick ups & flavor switching for families in your troop.
- Assists families with the flavor mix for their scouts initial or primary order.
Sign Up To Be A TCM
Complete the following steps to get started.
- Register as an adult member for the 2016-2017 year.
- Complete a criminal background check or update yours if it’s more than three years old- if you’re unsure or need a new one, please complete the Troop Changes form.
- Ensure your troop has a registered bank account
- Complete the Troop Cookie Manager Agreement.
- TCM Guide
- Take the TCM Training. TCM Training is required to access eBudde.
- Meet with your SU cookie coordinator for a Q&A session and to pick up troop supplies (Family Guides, order cards, money envelopes, etc.)